The CT-NANO is a fully operating scanning electron microscope with capabilities of Nano-CT measurements on specimen like light-metal-alloys and fiber composites.
It delivers Voxel-sizes in ranges from 30 nm to 10 μm, a geometrical magnification up to 50nm (FWHM) and a maximum photon energy of 30 keV. An EDS-Detector provides an additional correlation between XRF signal of specimen and reconstructed volume of the CT-NANO.
CT-NANO has the best resolution avaible at the market at this energy level, which allowes to inspect materials or sructures which were not even possible before.
- X‑ray Computed Tomography (nanoCT)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Energy-Dispersive X‑ray spectroscopy (EDX)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h