The CT-METRO represents the next member of ProCon X‑Ray´s CT product-line.
The high-power 160 kV tube and the 3k x 3k flat panel detector with high gray level dynamic, determine the wide area of applications.
Parts up to 300 mm Diameter and up to 400 mm height as well as Materials like
Aluminium Alloys, Plastics, Steel, Titanium, Elastomere, Ceramics, 2k, New Materials, can be analysed, measured, segmented.
CAD comparison, as well as rapid prototyping are performed with highest geometric precision. Easy to use software performs by CLICK&MEASURE automated best fit functions in some seconds. Re-Qualification process as well as first time acceptance for medical plastic components are main applications for CT-METRO.
The solid mechanical design is supported by software through automatic alignment routines the operator can start at any time.
- Industrial X‑ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Contactless metrology
- CT reconstruction in real-time
- Ring artefact suppression
- Easy operation
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h
- Desktop system