The CT-ALPHA system meets the most stringent demands in CT X‑ray. With this Computed Tomography system, ProCon X‑ray GmbH offers the highest possible flexibility for individual customer requirements.
This space-saving system can be equipped with different X‑ray powers, from 160kV for nanometer resolution through 225 kV, 320 Watts to the highest power of
450 kV, 1500 Watts.
The variable focus-detector distance permits maximum contrast. As an option, the CT-ALPHA offers the Helix-Scan technique for longer objects as well as for the best avoidance of volume CT artefacts for optimum results in dimensional
Very large geometric magnifications permit real-time reconstructions in the submicron range. The CT-ALPHA system is ideal for non-destructive testing, materials investigations and, in particular, dimensional measurements of internal structures, undercuts and free form surfaces.
- Industrial X‑ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Contactless metrology
- CT reconstruction in real-time
- Ring artefact suppression
- Helix CT
- Easy operation
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h